Take your websites with you, everywhere you go...
Store online catalogs, websites, presentations directly on iPhone, and access them anytime, anywhere.
Enjoy web browsing, even when not connected to the Internet.
- Sales personal gets instant access to company catalogs
- Web designers can show their work, even before site is deployed to web server
- Employes access valuable information, even when they are disconnected from the company intranet
- Students can study online materials, when they are offline
Increase your employees mobility and productivity by uploading company HTML-based catalogs, presentations, support materials to their iPhones.
The app can show presentations on external monitors or projectors (requires iPhone 4 or iPod 4th generation, and VGA or HDMI adapter for connection).
Upload websites from desktop computers directly to iPhone, either in web browser, or from iTunes.
You can upload:
- Zip archives (up to 2GB size and up to 64 thousand files) containing websites,
- Web Archives,
- single HTML files,
- PDF files,
- and any other files that can be viewed in Safari browser on your iPhone.
*** YOU CAN TRY IT BEFORE BUYING ***
Still not sure if this app will work for you?
Try its free version "Sites-2-Go Lite".
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Sites-2-Go is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Sites-2-Go (version 1.2) has a file size of 2.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.